- Date: - -
- Venue: Main Campus, University of Mines and Technology
- More Info
5th Biennial International Mining and Mineral Conference
The conference is aimed at engineers, scientist, researchers, consultants, business executives, students and all those who are interested in mining, processing, petroleum and the environment. The main conference objectives are to:
- Present new developments, exchange experiences and practices in mining and other engineering disciplines;
- Discuss environmental and sustainable development issues;
- Expatiate on the new concept of the mine of the future; and
- Discuss climate change issues.
The conference will include the following activities:
- Technical sessions and workshops;
- Poster sessions;
- Technical visits & post congress excursions; and
- Social programmes.
The Conference will also provide:
- Exhibition opportunities to national/international companies/suppliers and organizations; and
- Awards for best papers and distinguished organisations.
For more information please visit https://conference.umat.edu.gh/