It is announced for the information of prospective applicants that application vouchers for admission to undergraduate programmes in the University of Mines and Technology, Tarkwa, for the 2023/2024 academic year are on sale.
|Cost of Application Vouchers
|Art to Engineering
The application vouchers for admission (Ghanaians only) can be purchased at the following places:
- Post Offices
- Cal Bank
- GCB Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Access Bank
Mode of Application
- Ghanaian Applicants:
- Upon purchase of a voucher, the Bank or the Post Offices will issue a payment receipt containing a unique serial number with a corresponding PIN.
- The serial number and the PIN will be used by the applicant as the login details to access the UMaT Online Admission System at www.portal.umat.edu.gh/apply to complete their application.
- International Applicants should click on this this link to request for the log in details to apply.
Key information for International Applicants
Take note of the following
- Kindly note that the cost of application is US$ 100 and it will be added to your first-year fees when you are admitted.
- In completing the online form, candidates will be required to upload their recent passport size photographs and certificates.
- A completed online form is not considered until it is finally SUBMITTED.
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before they finally submit their online applications.
Print out application summary; attach results slips, certificates and all other relevant documents. Applicants must scan all the documents – signed copy of the application form, results slip, certificates, any valid national ID card and all supporting documents send to the following email address:
Note: In the subject line of the Email, write only Application for Admission and the applicant’s full name in brackets. eg. Application for Admission (Zainab Issaka)