- Applicants with WASSCE Certificate
- Passes (A-E8) in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science.
- Applicants with SSSCE Certificate
- Passes (A-E) in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science.
- Applicants with Ordinary Level Certificate
- Candidates must have passes in five (5) subjects of GCE O Level including English Language, Mathematics and Science.
- Other Applicants
- Candidates should be at least 20 years of age and should have any of the following: Diploma in Business Studies (DBS), Middle School Leaving Certificate (MSLC), National Vocational and Technical Institute (NVTI) Certificate, Technician Part I or II Certificate, Basic Education Certificate (BEC) or its equivalent. In addition, the candidate must pass an interview conducted at the Department.
- International Applicants can apply directly online at admissions.umat.edu.gh/addapps/fug/intapp.php
PLEASE NOTE AGAIN: ” This is a weekend ” Means (Saturday and Sunday)
The closing date for submission of undergraduate application documents is December 15, 2023. Candidates should note that, applications will not be accepted after the closing date.
Notification of Admission:
Once an applicant is selected by the University, an SMS (text) message is sent to the contact number the applicant provided during the application. A list of selected candidates is pasted on the University website (https://portal.umat.edu.gh/apply/admission-list/search) for the information of the general public. Successful candidates are to log into their portal with the pin code and serial number they used for the application to print out their admission letters and other documents.
Fees payment and reporting to campus:
Successful candidates are to adhere to the deadline indicated in their admission letter for the payment of fees. Fresh students are to report at their halls of residence indicated in
their admission on the day of reporting and comply with the directives for successful registration.