Applicants should fill in the International Postgraduate Applicants Code Request Form with a valid mobile number in the format given. Eg 00234812345678 becomes 234812345678.
- You will receive the Serial Number and Personal Identification Number via Text Message and Email Address to access the Online Admission System.
- Complete the Online Registration process with the Serial Number and Personal Identification Number sent to your Email or Mobile Number.
- Print the completed form and add photocopies of relevant certificates and transcripts.
- Visit This page and enter the required Serial Number and Personal Identification Number to begin the online application process.
- If you do not get a text message please check your email inbox.
Candidates applying for admission to MPhil and PhD programmes shall be required to submit a research proposal. MPhil applicants shall submit an outline of about 700 words while PhD applicants submit a detailed proposal of about 2000 words.
The completed application documents should be submitted by 31st May for July Admission and 8th December, 2023 for January Admission. All documents should be submitted to the address below:
The School Administrator
School of Postgraduate Studies
University Of Mines and Technology
Post Office Box 237
Tarkwa – Ghana
In case of any difficulty, or for further enquiries, call our direct line + 233 332092695 between 8.00 am and 5.00 pm from Monday to Friday.
Any applicant who submits more than one set of forms shall be disqualified. Any form that is not fully completed at the time of submission shall not be considered.
The closing date for submission of completed application documents is 8th December, 2023. Applications submitted after 8th December, 2023 would be considered for June, 2024 Admission.